Friday, November 9, 2007

Wow what a week.

Wow this week has gone so quickly.
I still have this annoying headache from this virus, but I am putting up with it.
Not much scrapping happening here at the moment, but thats cool.

Wednesday was my 33rd birthday, we went out for dinner and I got some new clothes.
I feel real old now.
Another thing happened on Wednesday, I got a phone call from hearing Australia, and asked if I wanted to get Brock's hearing aid early. I said sure thing. So Thursday we go to Toowoomba to get the hearing aid and I did some shopping.

Not much Today, did go to a crop tonight and started a layout..............But didn't finish it, too much talking, me thinks.

My parents are turning up in the morning from Brizzy, which will be nice. Will take lots of photos.

Anyway thats it from me
Thanks for stopping by


Laters

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy birthday for Wednesday it was my Thomas's birthday the same day. Will update my blog today some time.
Talk Soon

Unknown said...

Hope you're having a good weekend...chat to you soon :)

xoxo

Unknown said...

HAPPY B'DAY SHARON FOR WEDNESDAY,U GOTTA LOVE CLOTHES SHOPPING ON YOUR B'DAY!

Nicole Aspinall said...

TAG! You're it! :)