Sunday, November 18, 2007

New layout and more

I have manged to scrap after the week I had and cant be happier.
Here is my latest layout, photos where taken last weekend when my parents where here.

I also got tagged from Nic and it made my day.


So I tag Kristy Cindy and Tracey Hope I made you smile.

Another thing I forgot about my Pay it forward Rak can Nicole, Jules and Mrs Fuzz please give me a message with your email and I will get back to you.
Well thats it from me for now
Thanks for stopping by

Laters

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS LO SHARON!YOUR DOUBLE PAGE LO'S ALWAYS LOOK STUNNING!

~Jules~ said...

Hi Sharon,
So glad to hear you are feeling heaps better. It must have been a worrying time for you!
Your new double page is fabulous!
Is there some way I can email you regarding the pay it forward RAK?
THanks heaps
Jules