Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm still around but only just.

Just thought I would give u an update about my headaches
turned out to be that I have viral meningitis, I was in hospital for 6 hours today on IV fluids and pain meds, but there is nothing else they can do, so I came home.
Just lots of rest yeah right with 4 kids and a hubby that in working lots of hours due to harvest.

So I have had a bad week and I am thinking about going back to the hospital as the headaches are still here anoying me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a happier note I won a pay it forward RAK from Kristy so its my turn. I have 3 small RAKs to give away.
Just leave me a message this week and the kids will pick a winner next Friday.

And with not being able to do much scrapping I have come up with an idea for a challenge blog so stay tune for that.

Thanks for stopping by

laters

5 comments:

~Jules~ said...

I hope you are feeling better REAL soon!
Congrats on the RAK! it sounds like you deserve it to me!

Nicole Aspinall said...

Oooh, I'll put my hand up for a RAK! I do hope you feel better soon. Look forward to hearing about you rchallenge blog. You are the challenge queen!

Mrs Frizz said...

I certainly hope that you manage to find some 'me' time and rest for a while. Look after yourself.

Unknown said...

I hope that you're feeling a bit better today. I wish I could come help you, or keep you company...*sigh* I suppose chatting online or on the phone is the best we can do. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel yourself again soon. I am looking forward to seeing this challenge blog. I know you have had me pushing my boundries at KTM. Take Care