Saturday, November 3, 2007

New blog and some photos!

Wow I must be feeling better, as I have started a new challenge blog called shallenges ( Thanks to Cindy for the name). Check it out at http://shallenges.blogspot.com/
Will be lots of fun come and join in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been scrapping a storm last night and tonight, I still have a bit of a headache, but no where near as bad as it has been. Thank everyone for your kind wishes.

Here is a sneak peak.

It would have to be a fave of mine. Hopefully I can show u all soon.

Don't forget to check out my challenge blog.

And here are some random photos from today!
























































Thanks for stopping by

laters

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI SHARON GLAD TO HEAR YOUR A LIL BETTER! JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR LINK FOR SHALLENGES IN YOUR NEW POST PLUS YOU LINK IN YOUR FAVES FOR SHALLENGES ISNT WORKING...YOU HAVE THE HPPT BIZZO BUT YOU ACTUALLY NEED THE WWW. PART AS WELL,ITS MISSING FROM THE LINK.JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW.CHEERS KRISTY

Leah said...

Good luck on the new advenure, everyone needs a good challange every now and again.