Saturday, November 17, 2007

WHAT A WEEK

It all started last Saturday, when my parents came over from Brisbane, it was great to see them I have seen them in nearly a year.
We went out to dinner, did the family things, gave early Xmas presents got lots of photos.
Sunday lunch time they left, well they only got 35 kms from town and had an accident, the was a truck wrench on the ground and dad moved to miss it, but didn't move far enough, and it ripped a big whole in the fuel tank, they where very lucky to be alive. There road side assistance could find anyone to tow truck them back to Goondiwindi, so I did some ringing around and found someone.
Lucky.

So they had to stay with us until a part come from Brissie. So lets just say it was fun. I hate not having my own space.
I am still trying to get over this viral meningitis I am still having the headaches, they have been around for so long.
I haven't done any scrapping this week :( Really need to get some stuff done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will post some photos later.
Don't forget about my challenge blog http://shallenges.blogspot.com/
As of next week I have some sponsors, that are going to give out some prizes, so stay tuned for that

anyway better fix these kids up

laters

No comments: