Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1 day with out blogging!

I was so busy yesterday, I forgot to blog :O, bad bad Sharon.
Today I thought I might take a photo a day for the next 100 days anyone want to join in on the fun?

Day number 1 photos is of Ella being a sneak that she is, she go onto my computer chair and was playing with my mouse. Here is a photo of what she looked like. I'm not touching!! YEAH RIGHT!!




Leave me a message with you blog address, so everyone can see your photos!

might be back later with my finished layout.


laters

2 comments:

jess said...

What a cute photo!!! Looking forward to seeing your photos for the next 100 days!!
Xx Jess

Ady said...

She is a total cutie pie... can't wait to see more photos. I have a 100 photos I took in one day on vacation. Need more time to scrap... have a good one...