Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello

Not much happened today, ella went for her first real haircut today. And Danni the hairdresser put in pretty glitter spray in her hair, doesnt she look pretty?

So this is Day 3 of my photos.

I have a kid free day tomorrow, yippee got lots of house work to do and some scrapping, have a few layouts to finish, and I am still thinking about trying out for the for keeps elite team but I might be pushing the time I think. All layouts are due on the 31st of August.

Oh another bit of good news I just got asked to be on the Design team for memoriesandmore
very exciting.

I have been tagged by Tracey, but i will do that tomorrow


Laters

3 comments:

PROLIX said...

Bonjour!

yes she's really cute!

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Love the glitter !!

CONGRATS on your DT appointment :)