Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happier Days

Its amazing what happens in a few hours.
I had been upset for most of the day yesterday, when I got a phone call from the Chinese shop at 4:15 and wanted to know if I would work for them tonight. I put my name down there last week but couldn't go in and see the boss, because of Ella(the girl on the phone said come in at lunch time). Cause I have no one to watch Ella I couldn't go in.
Well this guy asks if i have any experience, and I said 17 years in hospitality....And he said cool can u start at 5pm. I'm like wow ok.
Had a great night working, even better to be away from the kids for 4 hours :).
One of the customers asked how long I had been working there for, and I said it was my first night. Wow she said you have done a great job for your first night.
Boss must be happy as I am working tonight.
Now i am a bit more happier.

Thinking of doing a page when Ella goes to sleep, need some scrap therapy.

Thought I would put a cute photo of Ella up. I love how she walks around doing this.

laters

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations love, that's GREAT news ! I LOVE working 3 hour shifts at night ~ just enough time for a 'rest' from the house and the kids, but not too long.

I hope you continue to enjoy it :)

*HUG*

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the job! Everyone needs some time away. I am glad it helped you feel better!