Monday, December 10, 2007

more from the DT contest

Wow what a busy time of year.
Will hopefully update everything in a couple of days.
Here is some more from the DT contest I am doing at savvynsnassy

Here is my 3rd item the challenge was to do a layout with top 10, so I did a layout of Ella with her top 10 words. Love Elsie papers and letters, ribbon, doodling, journaling spots.
Here is this weeks challenge.
create an altered project, with 4 ribbons. I made a clear album from scratch. Its a 5x5 mini album. I used rusty pickles papers, ribbons, staples and heaps of doodling.

Cover of mini book








Thanks for stopping by

laters

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVING YOUR NEW LO SHARON!!! BUT WOW!!!!! YOUR MINI ALBUM IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS & THOSE PAPERS LOOK AMAZING...GOOD LUCK WITH THE DT.

Renée said...

Stunning Mini Book!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Your album is AWESOME !! Well done :)

~Jules~ said...

The papers on the mini book are lush!
The layout is fab too!