Monday, December 3, 2007

DT contest

I have started this DT contest over at savvynsassy
The first challenge was a sketch and to use 3 different ribbons here is what I come up with. I chose to do a 6x12 layout with Rusty Pickles papers, lots of doodling, buttons and heaps of ribbons.

The 2nd challenge was to do a 9x4 card and use 2 ribbons and chipboard and to also post it onto my blog. Well girls here is my card using bazzill, bazzill and more bazzill, ribbons, glitter glue, doodling, staples and chipboard. I have never done a card this big, but I like how it turned out.
I will keep posting my items I make for this challenge in the upcoming posts.

laters

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CUUUUUUTE card !

~Jules~ said...

I love your page.
I must try out that size!

Renée said...

Love BOTH the card and your LO!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR NEW CARD & LAYOUT SHARON,THAT PINK SKULL PAPER IS GORGEOUS!ADORABLE PHOTO!