Monday, October 22, 2007

Competition layouts and more

Here are a couple of layouts I have done over the weekend 1st one is for the last scrapper standing comp at ForeverAlways
Really bright colours, lots of doodling, buttons, ribbons, felt, flowers.



I really love how it turned out.


Close up view.

Close up of page 1


Close up of page 2


The next layout was for http://www.scrapboutique.com.au/
For the passion 4 fashion contest this is my week 2 layout.


Lots more doodling, chatterbox papers, bling and flowers

I also have 2 more layouts to scan and upload.

thanks for stopping by,

laters

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE ! Love "Lets Play Ball" :)

Unknown said...

LET'S PLAY BALL IS AN AWSOME LO SHARON,THE BRIGHT COLOURS LOOK SO FUNKY & TRENDY I JUST LOVE IT.THE BROWN LO WOULD HAVE TO BE MY FAVE I JUST LOVE BROWN & THE WHOLE LO LOOKS FABULOUS WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT BLOOMS & BUTTON..YOUR LO'S ROCK SHARON!

~Jules~ said...

Hi Sharon,
You have been SUPER busy since my last visit! And what lovely layouts & cards they are too!
Well done!
P.S I hope its O.K. I have added you to my friends list!

Melanie said...

Very nice LO's, love the colours in both.